Summer BACE Camp
IF VIEWING ON A MOBILE PHONE - WE WOULD RECOMMEND VIEWING IN LANDSCAPE MODE
We offer our regular activities of Trampolining & Tumbling as well as lots of other fun days...
The next holiday programme will be SUMMER BACE Camp from:- Monday 22/07/2019 to Friday 23/08/2019. We recommend reading the 'Full BACE Camp Info' which can be found HERE >>>
All bookings for BACE Camp need to be booked online.
How it works….
- Have a look at our leaflet or programme on the BACE Camp section of our website
- Choose the days, full week or activities you require
- Click ‘Select Date’ on the relevant activity below (If you are booking for a full week, select the ‘Full week’ option or if you are booking individual days select the appropriate activity.
- Sibling discount – this is for additional siblings only. The first child is Full Price - please select the relevant activity. Select the ‘Sibling discount’ option for the addtional siblings. This offer is only available with every full price paying sibling on the full day options. Sibling discount does not apply on the Full week offer as this is already discounted.
- You can return to booking options throughout the process to add more days or participants
- If you require Early Drop off (from 9am) or Late Pick Up (until 4pm), please also ensure you add these to your booking and select the correct number per day
- At the ‘Checkout’ you will add the names of the participants
- Any bookings that are not paid in full will be charged on the day of the event
- Payment can be made by Paypal or by debit/credit card.
- Refunds will be issued if 24 hours notice is given before the start of the activity. We are unable to provide a refund if less than 24 hours is given.
- Bookings can be taken up to 8am on the morning of the activity if spaces are available.
All of our BACE Camp activities are for 5-14 years unless otherwise stated. (Theme Days are 5-12 years)
PLEASE NOTE: All participants MUST be 5 years old+ - we are unable to offer these sessions to 4 year olds even if they are in school.
The programme will run as follows: