COVID-19 UPDATE (Updated 11th APRIL 2021): Please note: BACE is reopening on 12th April therefore all clubs who operate out of BACE are reopening on this date. The timetable will run as listed below
If you are making an enquiry to join the club - please use the contact details below. All exisitng members will be contacted by email during March with an update.
Please check SPAM/JUNK mail following your initial enquiry
High Peak Trampolining Club: Weekly Club Sessions
4:45-6:00pm - GALAXY (5-12 yrs)
6:15-7:30pm - FLYING NINJAS (10 - 14yrs)
7:45-9:00 - AERODYNAMICS (14yrs-17yrs) & INFINITY (16yrs+)
5:15-6:30pm - GALAXY (5-12 yrs)
6:45-8:00pm - HIGH FLYERS (11-15yrs)
How much does it cost?
TASTER SESSION - This is for the first session
All classes - £9
Following the taster session, there are 2 costs when you/your child joins the club:
1. Annual Insurance & Membership - £28 per year (This runs 1st October - 30th September). If you join part way through the year the insurance would be due again in the September. This applies to ALL members for ALL classes listed above. This is paid on the participants 2nd session
2. Monthly Session Fees
For the remainder of your first month - participants pay £9 per session and then the monthly standing orders are set up.
GALAXY, HIGH FLYERS, FLYING NINJAS, AERODYNAMICS, INFINITY
One session per week - £32 per month (Payable by standing order). These sessions run all year round excluding bank holidays, Christmas and 3 week Summer Closures.
Please note the monthly payments are payable all year round (SEPT - AUG)- the payments are averaged out over the sessions. There is a one month notice period for monthly fees if a gymnast decides to leave part way through the season.
Club Clothing is available in the BACE Pro Shop - optional but recommended
£10 T-shirts - available in team colours
£20 Purple Hoodies - personalisation available
Safety Information (Must be adhered to at all times)
- Long hair must be tied up
- All jewellery must be removed - earrings cannot be taped over
- Socks/Trampoline shoes to be worn on the trampoline
- No buttons, zips or toggles on clothes
- Always bring a drink