Our party packages are suitable for a variety of ages. Please contact us to book / check availability.
We host parties on Saturdays or Sundays at the following times:
10am-12pm / 1pm-3pm / 4pm-6pm.
We can also host evening parties for a disco or similar event.
What you need to do.
- Check availability with us (we recommend selecting a couple of potential dates before contacting us)
- When the date is confirmed - please pay a non refundable £25% deposit (This is paid via BACS - we will provide the details)
- Send out invites including the information on the downloadable document at the bottom of this page.
- You provide cold drinks for the children - this will include a drink for half way through the party as well as one with their party food. We recommend fruit squah/cordial.
- You provide the food for the party guests - we would recommend food boxes/bags or ordering in pizza or similar.
- You can arrive up to 30 mins before the start if your party to set up/dress the tables
- Parents of party guests are not expected to stay. Family members of the birthday boy/girl are welcome to stay, watch and even join in!!
- You supervise the last 30 mins of the party where the guests can enjoy their party food.
- Remaining balance to be paid in full on the day of the party.
What we provide/do:
- We will set up the tables and chairs
- We will stock our hot drinks area which runs on a self service honesty box basis. You can choose to put a party donation in or each guest can put their own.
- We will provide the first 1.5 hours of activity led by qualified and experienced coaches with a small drinks break half way through.
- We are experienced in running specialised parties for children/adults with disabilities and additional needs so please contact us if you/your child or any guests have additional needs and you would like more information.