Available during the following school holidays..
- February Half Term - NEXT PROGRAMME
- May Half Term
- Summer Holidays
- October Half Term
- Christmas (Not available in 2018 due to timing of school holidays)
We offer our regular activities of Trampolining and Tumbling as well as lots of other fun days... ALL bookings are taken using our online booking system here. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK
The next holiday programme will be February 2019. 'Early Drop offs' and 'Late Pick Ups' are available as part of the booking procedure. We run Early Drop offs from 9am and Late pick ups until 4pm. All of our BACE Camp activities are for 5-14 years unless otherwise stated.
PLEASE NOTE: All participants MUST be 5 years old+ - we are unable to offer these sessions to 4 year olds even if they are in school.
February Half Term Programme
BACE Camp Prices
Full Days - £16 per child (9:30am-3:30pm)
Half Days - £10 per child (These are 9:30am - 1pm on the days listed ONLY - Lunch required)
Early Drop off - 9am - 9:30am - £1 per child
Late Pick Up - 3:30pm - 4pm - £1 per child
Full Week Offer... £70 (Sibling discount does not apply to this offer)
Sibling Discount for Full Days: £16 for first child, Additional Siblings: £13 each
ESSENTIAL & IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- ALL Jewellery MUST be removed. Earrings cannot be taped over
- Socks are required for all activities
- Suitable soft sports clothes are required - avoiding zips, toggles, large buttons, jeans, dresses etc
- ALL medium/long hair must be tied up
- Packed lunches are required with a suitable mid morning snack (we politely request that you avoid nuts)
- A refillable drinks bottle is required
An opportunity to learn the basics of trampolining in a safe, fun and friendly environment. Starting at shapes and seat drops and working through to front drops and back drops. These sessions are also suitable for intermediate trampolininsts to practice their skills.
A session focusing on the acrobatic and rotation skills of cheerleading/gymnastics using a range of equipment eg. Inflatable Air Track, Air Floor and Trampette. Skills include Handstands, Forward & Backward Rolls, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Round Offs, Somersaults and more. These sessions are suitable for beginners and intermediate gymnasts as each participant will work at their own pace
Air Attack Sports
Using an inflatable air track - we provide a fun based games session. Games include: Air Cricket, Run the Gauntlet, Team Relays, Egg and Spoon Races, Sack Races and more.
Bounce Air Tumble
A combination of Trampolining, Tumbling and Air Attack Sports
An opportunity for participants to dress up (optional) and come and take part in a variety of games linked to that theme. Always a popular fun day in store. New games every time
FEBRUARY THEME DAY:
- BACE OLYMPICS: Games and activities linked to a variety of different sports including our BACE sports of Gymnastics, Tumbling, Trampolining etc. Come in your favourite sports outfit (from any sport - eg football kits, baseball jerseys, leotards, team kit etc to get the most out of the day.
ALL bookings are taken using our online booking system here. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK
In addition to booking your session, please complete our online form to ensure we have the up to date personal, medical and emergency contact information about your child. We will then use this form for future sessions unless your details change. The form can be completed as part of your booking procedure.
ALL payments are taken online via Paypal or Debit/Credit Card. Refunds will be only issued if 24 hours notice is provided before the start of the activity.