Available during the following school holidays..
- February Half Term
- May Half Term
- Summer Holidays - NEXT PROGRAMME
- October Half Term
We offer our regular activities of Trampolining, Tumbling and Cheerleading as well as lots of other fun days... Please click here to book online
The next holiday programme will be SUMMER 2018. 'Early Drop offs' and 'Late Pick Ups' are available as part of the booking procedure. We run Early Drop offs from 9am and Late pick ups until 4pm. All of our BACE Camp activities are for 5-16 years unless otherwise stated.
PLEASE NOTE: All participants MUST be 5 years old+ - we are unable to offer these sessions to 4 year olds even if they are in school.
The programme will run as follows:
BACE Camp Prices
Full Days - £15.50 per child
Half Days - £9.50 per child (These are 9:30am - 1pm on the days listed - Lunch required)
Early Drop off - 9am - 9:30am - £1 per child
Late Pick Up - 3:30pm - 4pm - £1 per child
Full Week Offer... £67.50
Sibling Discount: Save 20% on the Full days (not including Early Drop Off / Late Pick Up)
Full price for the first child and 20% for additional sibling (Not available on Full week offers)
ESSENTIAL & IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- ALL Jewellery MUST be removed. Earrings cannot be taped over
- Socks are required for all activities
- Suitable soft sports clothes are required - avoiding zips, toggles, large buttons, jeans, dresses etc
- ALL medium/long hair must be tied up
- Packed lunches are required with a suitable mid morning snack (we politely request that you avoid nuts)
- A refillable drinks bottle is required
An opportunity to learn the basics of trampolining in a safe, fun and friendly environment. Starting at shapes and seat drops and working through to front drops and back drops. These sessions are also suitable for intermediate trampolininsts to practice their skills.
A session focusing on the acrobatic and rotation skills of cheerleading/gymnastics using a range of equipment eg. Inflatable Air Track, Air Floor and Trampette. Skills include Handstands, Forward & Backward Rolls, Walkovers, Cartwheels, Round Offs, Somersaults and more. These sessions are suitable for beginners and intermediate gymnasts as each participant will work at their own pace
Air Attack Sports
Using an inflatable air track - we provide a fun based games session. Games include: Air Cricket, Run the Gauntlet, Team Relays, Egg and Spoon Races, Sack Races and more.
Bounce Air Tumble
A combination of Trampolining, Tumbling and Air Attack Sports
An opportunity for participants to dress up (optional) and come and take part in a variety of games linked to that theme. Always a popular fun day in store. New games every time
SUMMER THEME DAYS:
- Medieval Monday - Monday 23rd July - Opening BACE Camp in style - Kings, Queens, Knights, Princesses etc
- Tropical Tuesday - Tuesday 31st July - Maybe Sea or Land animals or places
- Wild Wednesday - Wednesday 8th August - The wilder the better!
- TV Thursday - Thursday 16th August - dress up as anything linked to a TV programme
- Freaky Friday - Friday 24th August - Anything goes to celebrate the last day of Summer BACE Camp!
ALL bookings are taken using our online booking system here. Please be aware that booking is essential.
In addition to booking your session, please complete our online form to ensure we have the up to date personal, medical and emergency contact information about your child. We will then use this form for future sessions unless your details change. The form can be completed as part of your booking procedure.
ALL payments are taken online via Paypal or Debit/Credit Card. Refunds will be only issued if 24 hours notice is provided before the start of the activity.